Careers with Rose
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Rose is an independent professional property consultancy providing Project Management and Building Consultancy Services tailored to suit the individual needs of our Clients and we are currently recruiting for a Senior Project Manager to join our team.
Rose have a strong track record of experience in managing, monitoring and servicing projects across a multitude of sectors including commercial, leisure, retail, residential and public, health and education both in this country and overseas. We do this via our offices in Barbados, Sheffield, London, Warsaw, Manchester, Leeds and Tewkesbury.
This role is UK wide and the successful individual will have accountability and responsibility for the successful delivery of various projects. Being commercially astute and strategic in their approach to work you will be managing a number of projects at any one time with values ranging from £1m to £30m, so the successful candidate will posses a clear track record of commercial aptitude in delivering jobs on time and on or under budget.
- Taking overall responsibility and ownership of delivering all project outcomes including budget and timeline to deliver on the project brief
- Managing the tendering process and appointment of contractors
- Reporting and mitigating all risks
- Managing the full project team including consultants and contractors to ensure agreed actions are completed
- Holding weekly and monthly teams/site meetings
- Ensure the construction build and technical quality is achieved to the highest standards.
- Taking financial accountability from contract stage to making good defects, including cash flow, forecasting and programme forecasting
- Extensive experience managing diverse project teams to deliver construction projects on time and on budget including working with architects, contractors, structural engineers and consultants
- Experience in commercial development with the ability to provide sound and strategic cost advice
- Must be professionally qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Hold a relevant degree and be a member of RICS or similar
- Must be highly organised to enable the planning and prioritising an ever-changing workload effectively and be detail orientated, flexible and committed, demonstrate strong commercial acumen
- The ability to travel regularly to construction sites
- The ability to work autonomously and part of a team, taking direction from Senior Management
- Have excellent Client skills
- Salary TBC - dependent upon experience
- Car Allowance
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview stage
Please send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘REF: 18.009 SPM’.
Rose is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that to be appointed to this role candidates will need to have the right to work in the UK.
JOIN OUR TEAM
At Rose we are always searching for inspired individuals to join our team of enthusiastic and dedicated professionals.
We are an equal opportunities employer and operate school leaver, undergraduate, graduate and CPD training programmes providing a wide variety of career development opportunities.
If you believe you have something great to offer, drop us a line at email@example.com or click the button below to get in touch.Get in Touch